General Awareness Questions & Answers | July 15 2020
1. Which of the following countries gives Gwangju prize for Human Rights?
b) South Korea
2. Which is the longest river of Asia?
a) Yellow River
b) Yangtze Kiang River
c) Mekong River
d) Lena River
3. “Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary”, is located in which state____________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which of the following gas was released during Bhopal gas tragedy?
a) Methyl isocyanate
b) Sodium isothiocyanate
c) Nitrogen isothiocyanate
d) Potassium isothiocyanate
5. Rigveda was written during which among the following ages?
a) Stone age
b) Copper age
c) Iron age
d) All the above
6. Algebra was invented by which of the following Ancient Indian Mathematicians?
d) None of the above
7. Which of the following countries calls itself Nippon?
b) Sri Lanka
8. Who among the following appoints Attorney General of India?
b) Prime minister
c) Law Ministry
d) Cabinet Committee on Appointments
9. The Gangotri National Park (GNP) is located in which state?
d) West Bengal
10. Mount Kosciuszko is the highest mountain in__________?