General Awareness Questions and Answers | July 21 2020
1. Who was the founder of the Theosophical Society in India and started the Home Rule League?
a) Annie Besant
b) Acharya Narendra Dev
d) None of the above
2. Who is the richest person in the world in July 2020?
a) Jeff Bezos
b) Jack ma
c) Bill Gates
d) Warren Buffett
3. Which country has the most number of billionaires in the world?
d) United Kingdom
4. National Human Rights Commission is a_____________.
a) Statutory body
b) Constitutional body
c) Multilateral institution
d) Both a and c
5. What is the tenure of the chairman of the National Human Rights Commission?
a) 5 years or upto 62 years of age
b) 5 years or upto 65 years of age
c) 6 years or upto 65 years of age
d) 5 years or upto 70 years of age
6. When is World Population Day celebrated?
a) 10 July
b) 11 July
c) 12 July
d) 13 July
7. Where is the headquarter of the National Human Rights Commission?
8. The name of Lord Jagannath’s chariot is_________.
a) Deva Dalan
9. Which of the following Indians participated in all three round table conferences?
a) Dr. Ambedkar
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) Madan Mohan Malaviya
10. Which of the following magazine was not launched by Dr. Ambedkar?
b) Bahishkrit Bharat
c) Prabuddh Bharat