1. To encourage colonial people in their aspirations to attain independence before it is _______________ proved that a ________________ State will evolve instead of anarchy is unforgivable.
2. Human memory is not ______________ especially on ancient happenings that smack of the ____________ .
3. Athletes have so perfected their techniques in track and field events that the _______________ becomes _____________ before record books can be published.
4. Like the _______________ part of an iceberg, much of what is really interesting in the capital is not ______________.
5. Hence the word sophistry has an unfavourable _____________ and means arguing deceitfully, attempting to turn a poor case into a good one by means of clever but ____________ reasoning.
6. Vision is usually _______________ most effectively when many different _______________ are used.
7. People who have been through difficult, painful and not very _______________ change efforts often end up _______________ both pessimistic and angry conclusions.
8. The human mind is never ______________; it advances or it _________________.
9. If misery is the effect of ill-fortune, it ought to be pitied, if of _____________ to be ______________.
10. It would be impossible for us to continue living in this world if each of us _____________ exactly what fate had in ______________ for him.