Current Affairs Quiz – September 02 & 03 & 04 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – September 02 & 03 & 04 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. When is World Coconut Day commemorated?
a) August 31st
b) September 1st
c) September 2nd
d) September 3rd
2. Which cabinet has decided to removed Rajiv Gandhi’s name from Orang national Park?
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which nation has declared food emergency as forex crisis?
d) Sri Lanka
4. Which nation has signed a Project Agreement with India for Air-Launched Unmanned Aerial Vehicle?
5. Who has become the first Indian woman to win two medals at the Paralympics?
a) Avani Lekharan
b) Bhavina Patel
c) Ekta Bhyan
d) Bhagyashri Jadhav
6. Which nation has become the first Asian Country to launch a Plastics pact?
7. Kisan Store has launched by____________.
8. Which organization has acquired Exide Life Insurance for ₹6,687 crore?
a) SBI Life Insurance
b) ICICI Insurance
c) HDFC Life
d) None of the above
9. Who won Prestigious global ATD Best Award?
b) Adani Green
c) Reliance Power
10. Praveen Kumar won silver in _____________ at paralympics.
a) Long Jump
d) High jump
11. Which university has topped in Times World University Rankings 2022?
a) California Institute of Technology
b) Oxford University
c) Harvard University