Current Affairs Quiz– September 01 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – September 01 2023
1. What is the purpose of the committee led by former President Ram Nath Kovind announced by the Indian government on September 1, 2023?
a) To organize the Lok Sabha elections
b) To explore the feasibility of ‘One Nation, One Election’
c) To hold a special parliamentary session
d) To synchronize state assembly elections
2. Which two products from Jammu and Kashmir were granted Geographical Indication (GI) tags?
a) Bhaderwah Rajma and Sulai honey
b) Basmati rice and Saffron
c) Mangoes and Tea
d) Apples and Pashmina
3. When did the Kakrapar Atomic Power Project (KAPP) in Gujarat achieve its full operational potential?
a) June 30, 2023
b) August 31, 2023
c) September 1, 2023
d) September 18, 2023
4. Who became the brand ambassador of Swaraj Tractors, as announced by industrialist Anand Mahindra?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Virat Kohli
c) Rohit Sharma
d) MS Dhoni
5. Which media outlet secured the TV and digital media rights for India’s domestic matches and BCCI-hosted tournaments for the next five years in a deal worth Rs 5,963 Crore?
a) Sony Pictures Network
b) Star Sports
c) Viacom 18
6. When did Russia launch its first Islamic banking pilot program?
a) August 31, 2023
b) September 1, 2023
c) September 18, 2023
d) June 30, 2023
7. Who was appointed as the first woman Chairperson of the Railway Board in India’s history?
a) Jaya Verma Sinha
b) Sunita Williams
c) Kiran Bedi
d) Indira Gandhi
8. What is the Ramon Magsaysay Award often referred to as?
a) Nobel Prize of Asia
b) Asian Excellence Award
c) Asian Leadership Medal
d) Asia’s Top Honor
9. Which bank launched a mobile application for the GST Sahay scheme, enabling MSMEs to access instant loans using GST invoices?
a) State Bank of India (SBI)
b) HDFC Bank
c) Punjab National Bank (PNB)
d) Axis Bank