Current Affairs Quiz – October 30 2023. Read and Download daily, the latest Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month-wise Daily Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – October 30 2023
1. What major step has the Tata Group taken in the electronics manufacturing sector, specifically regarding Apple iPhones?
a) Acquiring the Indian operations of Apple
b) Manufacturing iPhones in India for domestic and international markets
c) Developing a new smartphone brand
d) Exporting Tata smartphones to international markets
2. Which Indian company has been granted in-principle authorization by the Reserve Bank of India to operate as a payment aggregator?
b) Zaakpay, the secure payment gateway arm of MobiKwik
c) Google Pay
3. What is the primary goal of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd’s ‘JioSpaceFiber’ satellite broadband service?
a) Providing high-speed internet access to urban areas
b) Offering satellite TV services
c) Extending high-speed internet access to underserved and remote regions in India
d) Enhancing mobile phone coverage in metropolitan areas
4. Who was Li Keqiang, and what significant position did he hold in China before his passing?
a) A famous actor
b) The Chinese Premier
c) The General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party
d) The President of China
5. Which two organizations have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate in the aviation industry?
a) NASA and Boeing
b) SpaceX and Blue Origin
c) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and Safran Aircraft Engines
d) Indian Air Force and Airbus
6. Who has been elected as the new speaker of the US House of Representatives?
a) Nancy Pelosi
b) Joe Biden
c) Mike Johnson
d) Donald Trump
7. What is the significance of the International Day of Care and Support celebrated on 29 October?
a) Recognizing and celebrating care and support workers
b) Honoring international trade unions
c) Promoting economic development
d) Celebrating technological innovations
8. What is the purpose of the ‘iStart Talent Connect Portal’ launched by the Rajasthan government?
a) To promote tourism in the state
b) To provide information about government schemes
c) To facilitate talent discovery and job openings
d) To encourage entrepreneurship
9. What unique initiative has Zomato introduced for its women delivery partners?
a) Maternity insurance plan
b) Higher delivery fees
c) Paid maternity leave
d) Childcare facilities
10. Who has been appointed as the Global Brand Ambassador for the luxury Swiss watch brand, Rado?
a) Priyanka Chopra
b) Deepika Padukone
c) Katrina Kaif
d) Kareena Kapoor