Current Affairs Quiz
1. UN body asked which country to probe ‘rights abuses’?
c) Sri Lanka
2. GOI notified Mid-Day Meal Rules recently for which year?
3. Which scheme was inaugurated by Prime Minister recently in Dumka?
a) MUDRA mega credit camp
b) MUDRA Mega credit survey
c) Mudra Mega Credit Scheme
d) both b and c
4. The BCCI will launch a specially-minted toss coin with the images of the _________and ________ for the India-South Africa cricket series.
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru and Martin Luther King, Jr
b) Mahatama Gandhi and Nelson Mandela
c) Nelson Mandela and Bhagat Singh
d) Rani Lakshmi Bai and Graça Machel
5.The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide _______ loan to upgrade the India-Bangladesh electricity network.
a) $200 million
b) $250 million
c) $150 million
d) $120 million
6. Indians set a Guinness Record on October 2′ 2015. How?
a) by making World’s largest human flag
b) largest gathering of people dressed as Mahatma Gandhi
c) by opening 11.50 crore accounts under the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
d) None of the option
7.Which actress was honoured with Latino’s Visionary award?
a) Eva Longoria
b) Eva Mendes
c) Marcia Cross
8. Indian Air Force (IAF) has signed a deal with ________.
a) Electronics private limited
b) Bharat Electronics Limited
9. Titanic’s last lunch menu sells for _______ at auction.
10. Amazon is to stop selling video-streaming TV devices from ______ and ______.
a) Google and Apple
b) Apple and Micromax
c) Apple and Samsung
d) Apple and Sony
11. Which Bank has become the first institution worldwide to launch mVisa?
12. ________ launches its biggest military exercise since 2002.
d) None of the above option
13. Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis won ___________ on 3rd October 2015.
a) Wuhan Open women’s doubles title
b) Wimbledon women’s doubles final
c) BNP Parisbas Open
d) None of the Option
14. Which Former Australian Test player died on October 2′ 2015?
a) Lindsay Kline
b) Josh Hazlewood
c) Arthur Morris
d) Phillip Hughes
15. Who will finance India-Bangladesh electricity network with $120 million loan?
b) Swiss Bank
d) World Bank
16. Which Country became the World’s largest cotton producer ?