Current Affairs Quiz – October 19 2019
1. 7th Military World Games being held in ____________.
2. A team of researchers from India and United Kingdom collaborated to create a new robot named ___________which encourages children to wash their hands.
3. Which company has become the first Indian company to hit Rs. 9 lakh crore m-cap?
c) Reliance Industries
d) Tata Industries
4. Who has become India’s 65th Grand Master?
a) Raunak Sadhwani
b) Adhvik Yash
c) Vishal Menon
d) Anandh Gosh
5. Who has been elected as the chairman of the banking industry lobby Indian Banks Association for fiscal 2019-20?
a) Rajnish Kumar
b) Chaitanya Dev
c) Vishnu Raj P
d) Hari Babu Krishna
6. Who has been appointed as Director (Finance) at NTPC?
a) Karthik Kumar
b) Anil Kumar Gautam
c) Naveen P
d) Dwarakesh Kanth
7. DANX-19, a large scale joint services exercise, is associated with_______________.
b) Diu and Daman
d) Andaman and Nicobar
8. According to study, which state has topped in capex on irrigation during 2015-19?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
9. According to Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP), Which town has emerged as the most polluted in the country?
10. Kalidas Karmakar is passed away at 73, is associated with_______________.
a) Freedom Fighter
11. India Clinched_______medals in Asian Junior C’ships.