Current Affairs Quiz – October 18 2019
1. Who has been appointed as Special Observer for the ensuing Bye Elections to the State Legislative Assemblies of Sikkim 2019?
a) Chakravarthy Dev
b) Shri Vivek Dube
c) Vajrang Bhupia
d) Bhadran Chand
2. Who is the current Chief Minister of West Bengal?
a) Bharath Rajan
b) Mamata Banerjee
c) Arjun Munda
d) Ajay Singh
3. Which state National Highway has named it as ‘Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Marg’, after the first Sikh guru?
4. Which state has topped in NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
5. “OASIS”-Officers Automated Structures Information System was launched by_____________.
b) Air Force
6. According to Hurun Global Unicorn List 2019, India has emerged as ___________ largest ecosystems for more successful start ups.
7. Who is the Current President of World Bank?
a) John Fedrick
b) Sibin Therattil
c) David Malpass
d) Francis Joy
8. Which country will host 2020 G7 summit?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Director (Operations) of the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd?
a) Ajit Kumar Saxena
b) Lal Mittal
c) Mahadev Sankar
d) Krishna Prabhakar M
10. Nehru Memorial Museum is situated at____________.
b) New Delhi
11. Who is the current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
a) Harsh Vardhan
b) Gopi Chander
c) Ram Gopal Thilak
d) Kamal Nath