Current Affairs Quiz – October 18 & 19 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – October 18 & 19 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Maritime Exercise SLINEX-20 is being currently held between which two nations?
a)India, South Africa
b)India, Sri Lanka
c)Sri Lanka, Australia
2. The 8th Edition of annual Indian Navy (IN) – Sri Lanka Navy (SLN) SLINEX-20 is scheduled off ____________
c) Both a and b
3. Who won the Denmark Open title in women’s singles?
a) PV Sindhu
b) Akane Yamaguchi
c) Carolina Marin
d) Nozomi Okuhara
4. Who has been elected as the Chairman of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)?
a) Sakalp Pandit
b) Haraman Preet
c) Rajkiran Rai
d) Praveen Raj
5. Which state’s Chief Minister launched Mission Shakti?
6. Who published the Global Tuberculosis report of 2020?
7. Bepicolombo is a joint mission of
a) European Space Agency and ISRO
b) European Space Agency and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
c) ISRO and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
d) None of the above
8. ______________________ has been selected as the next permanent representative of India to the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
a) Vishal V Sharma
b) Audrey Azoulay
c) Irina Bokova