Current Affairs Quiz – October 07 2019
1. World Cotton Day is observed on ____________.
a) April 03
b) May 29
c) June 13
d) October 07
2. Britain’s Peter Ratcliffe and William Kaelin and Gregg Semenza of US shared the 2019 Nobel prize in the category of_____________.
d) All of these
3. Exercise Nomadic Elephant XIV joint military exercise between India and ______________.
4. 39th World Congress of Poets organized in __________.
5. Who won Japan Open title in ATP?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Andy Murray
c) Roger Federer
d) Rafael Nadal
6. ITC ties up with ___________ govt to improve quality, sales of chilli output.
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
7. Who has been appointed as UNESCO ambassador?
a) Marina de Tavira
b) Yalitza Aparicio
c) Diego Luna
d) Jorge Antonio Guerrero
8. World Habitat Day is observed on_______________.
a) April 10
b) January 24
c) October 07
d) December 29
9. Theme for World Habitat Day 2019 is_______________.
a) Frontier Technologies as an global tool to transform waste to wealth
b) Frontier Technologies as an universe tool to transform waste to wealth
c) Frontier Technologies as an innovative tool to transform waste to wealth
d) Frontier Technologies as an Science tool to transform waste to wealth
10. Colathur Gopalan is passed away at 100, is associated with_______________.
c) Freedom Fighter
11. Surender Singh creates three world records, is associated with______________.