Current Affairs Quiz – November 30 2018
1. Who has become 1st Indian to receive Blue Cross from ISSF?
a) Abhinav Bhindra
b) Srikanth Kashyap
c) PV Sindhu
d) Rohit Shetty
2. Which country has become the first country in the world to recognise ‘orphanage trafficking’ as a form of modern slavery?
3. India, UK naval exercise Konkan 18 held in __________.
4. Which country has becomes only NATO country with female Army Chief?
5. Second India-UAE strategic conclave held in ________.
a) Abu Dhabi
b) Saudi Arabia
6. Which Indian city has proposed 102km elevated corridor to cost 26,000 cr?
7. According to Global Nutrition Report 2018, Which country has topped in stunted childrendue to malnutrition ?
8. NGT in this “G” represents________.
d) None of these