Current Affairs Quiz – November 20 & 21 2018
1. Who has been named as the UNICEF’s youngest-ever Goodwill Ambassador?
a) Millie Bobby Brown
b) Steffi Angel
c) Sophi Mathew
d) Annie Deborah
2. Who has been appointed as the healthcare head of Wipro?
a) Smith John
b) Samuel Raj
c) Bill Stith
d) Steffin Fernandus
3. Malaria cases declined by ______ in India: WHO report.
4. Which state will be hosting International Tourism Mart from 22nd November?
5. Africa Industrialization Day is observed on ___________.
a) 18 November
b) 20 November
c) 22 November
d) 27 November
6. Who has been appointed as New IWAI Chairman?
a) Jalaj Srivastava
c) Murali Bhakshinathan
d) Renganatha Murali R
7. Who has been appointed as the new Coal Secretary by ACC?
a) Vasuki Bhaskar
b) Sumanta Chaudhuri
c) Vanmathi Ravi
d) Hima Chandrasekar
8. Which country has unveiled the world’s first underground hotel?
9. Who has received Fortune Business Person of the Year 2018 list?
a) Kalidas Venkat M
b) Shantanu Narayen
d) Arun Raja
10. Indo-US joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ commenced in _______.