Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been conferred with the prestigious Mother Teresa International Award by the Mumbai-based NGO Harmony Foundation?
a) Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
b) Shaikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
c) Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
d) Shaikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
2. Who has been appointed as new Executive Chairman of the National Legal Services Authority (NALSA)?
a) Jasti Chelameswar
b) Jagdish Singh Khehar
c) Dipak Misra
d) Madan Lokur
3. The Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of _______________ as the Managing Director & CEO of Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd for a period of three years
a) Suresh N Patel
b) S. Mahalingam
c) Shyam Srinivasan
d) C V R Rajendran
4. Union Textiles Minister _______________ distributed PAHCHAN identity cards to artisans of five clusters of Gujarat, Jamnagar, Naroda, Surendranagar, Amreli and Kalol
a) Maneka Gandhi
b) Smriti Irani
c) Uma Bharathi
d) Sushma Swaraj
5. India and ___________ have signed a new double tax avoidance pact under which capital gains tax will be levied on sale of shares on investments made after April 1, 2017
6. Universal Children’s Day is observed on?
a) November 19
b) November 20
c) November 21
d) November 22
7. __________________launched online exhibition on Iconic Indian Women
8. The world’s first Bollywood Park opened in _____________
a) Abu Dhabi
9. Which state government is issuing coupons of ₹5, ₹10 and ₹20 to customers in return for notes like ₹500 or ₹1000 for cashless transactions at farmers’ market?
b) West bengal
c) Tamil Nadu
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced plans to provide a house for every Indian to mark 75 years of independence in _________
11. Who has been honoured with an international peace prize for his efforts in ensuring world peace?
a) Baba Ramdev
b) Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
c) Jaggi Vasudev
d) Ramana Maharshi
12. First exhibition of Arab modern art to take place in ____________
13. World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims is observed on?
a) November 20
b) November 21
c) November 22
d) November 23
14. Who won the China Open badminton title 2016?
a) Saina Nehwal
b) Ashwini Ponnappa
c) PV Sindhu
d) Jwala Gutta
15. Renowned heart surgeon Denton Cooley, who performed the world`s first artificial heart transplant passed away recently, He was from ____________