Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been ranked 36th in the US magazine Fortune’s top 50 business persons list for 2016, and is the only Indian among three persons of Indian origin in the global rankings?
a) Anand Mahindra
b) Uday Kotak
c) Aditya Puri
d) Sunil Bharti Mittal
2. Government of India launched revamped toll-free helpline number ______ for information on Aadhaar card
3. The International Conference on Brucellosis 2016 and the 69th meeting of the International Society on Brucellosis was inaugurated in _____________
d) New Delhi
4. World Philosophy Day is observed on?
a) November 17
b) November 18
c) November 19
d) November 20
5. Which country may be the first to issue digital currency?
6. Which country celebrated the festival of lights called Loi Krathong, which is celebrated to pay homage to Lord Buddha?
7. Which country is the fastest growing in Asia, at 7.1% on-year July –September?
a) Hong Kong
8. Which country withdraws its signature from the treaty governing the International Criminal Court?
a) South Africa
9. Which state government signed a MoU with Microsoft Corporation India for helping the government explore cloud, machine learning and mobile-based solutions?
a) Tamil Nadu
10. The government has made quoting the PAN card mandatory on combined cash deposits exceeding __________ till December 30
11. The three-day Great Indian Film and Literature Festival will begin at ____________ on December 2
12. Who will become the oldest woman in space history after she takes off for the International Space Station (ISS) recently?
a) Peggy Whitson
b) Pamela Melroy
c) Thomas Pesquet
d) Valery Korzun
13. Which country has surpassed rival Saudi Arabia to become India’s top oil supplier in the month of October, according to shipping data?