Current Affairs Quiz – November 10 2019
1. ADB approves $300 million for power transmission expansion in ______________.
d) West Indies
2. Uttarakhand celebrating its Foundation Day on ____________.
a) November 03
b) November 04
c) November 05
d) November 09
3. World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed on____________.
a) November 07
b) November 09
c) November 10
d) November 12
4. Theme for World Science Day for Peace and Development is______________.
a) Open science, leaving no one behind
b) Open science, sustain life
c) Open science, Grow with science
d) Open science, Open life
5. Tencent Holdings Ltd. – is asscoiated with______________.
6. Which country will host men’s Hockey World Cup in 2023?
7. Who has been appointed as the Head Coach of the FIFA Indian Women’s U-17 team, AIFF announced?
a) Nikila Desouza
b) Thomas Dennerby
c) Parthiv Pattil
d) Hanry D”cruz
8. Who has been appointed as new defence minister of Israel?
a) Moshe Feiglin
b) Bezalel Smotrich
c) Ayelet Shaked
d) Naftali Bennett
9. Who has conferred the National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019 to Enterprises and Ecosystem builders?
a) Dr Shalini Iyer
b) Dr Ramamoorthy Sivalingam
c) Hamin Abdullah
d) Dr Mahendra Nath Pandey
10. Berlin Wall is situated at____________.