Current Affairs Quiz – May 9 2019
1. Visa Appoints ________________ As Head Of Marketing For India And South Asia.
a)PR Ramachandra Menon
d)Sujatha V Kumar
2. Renowned economist _____________died of old-age related problems at his residence.
b)Thoppil Mohamed Meeran
3. The _____________ police for the first time has inducted women commandos in the District Reserve Guard, its frontline anti-Naxal force.
4. ___________ was re-elected as Observer to the Arctic Council, an intergovernmental forum.
5. First chronicler of India’s partition ___________ dead at 95.
a)Thoppil Mohamed Meeran
b)N. R. Madhava Menon
6.The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will embark on a four-day official visit to __________-from May 09.
7. The ____________-birth anniversary of Rabindra Nath Tagore is being celebrated all over West Bengal .
8. State-run____________ will raise up to Rs 1,500 crore in tranches through private placement and public issues in domestic or overseas markets.
9. India and __________ vowed to strengthen economic relations with the aim of reaching 10 billion US dollars bilateral trade by 2020.
10. _____________passed laws to combat fake news that will allow authorities to order the removal of content despite fierce criticism from tech giants.