Current Affairs Quiz – May 06 & 07 2020
1. Operation “Samudra Setu” launched by ___________.
c) NITI Aayog
2. Nigah Scheme has launched by___________.
c) Himachal Pradesh
3. Kim Jong Un awarded with commemorative WWII medal by which country?
d) South Korea
4. Pulitzer Prize belongs to which field?
5. The heaquarters of Standard Chartered Bank is situated in_____________.
6. Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of Max Bupa?
a) Krishnan Ramachandran
b) Ashish Mehrotra
c) Amit Nayak
d) Imran Khasif
7. With which among the following banks have initially partnered with whatsapp pay?
a) Axis and HDFC
b) HDFC and ICICI
c) ICICI and Axis
d) All the above
8. Nabard is expand as ___________.
a) National Bank for Agreement and Reserve Development
b) National Bank for Agriculture and Reserve Development
c) National Bank for Advance and Reserve Development
d) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
9. Irans parliament introduces new currency is named as _____________.
10. Who has been appointed as Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee?
a) Ashok Kumar
b) Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
c) Arjun Ramasamy
d) Siva Ram
11. ARTRAC is expand as ______________.
a) Agriculture Reserved Training and Committee
b) Rural Development Training and Committee
c) Army Training Command
d) None of these
12. OECD in this “C” represent as______________.
d) None of these
13. Who has become brand ambassador for edtech company ELSA Corp?
a) Rohit Shara
b) Suresh Raina
c) Bhuvanesh Kumar
d) Ajinkya Rahane
14. Who is the new Prime Minister of Iraq?
a) Mustafa al-Kadhimi
b) Mohammed Ali
c) Abbas Ali Khafua
d) Khafer Kahn-al-jammy
15. ‘Ayush Kavach’ app is launched by____________.
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
16. World Athletics Day is observed on____________.
a) April 02
b) June 28
c) July 15
d) May 07
17. World Athletics Day was celebrated for the first time in the year__________.