Current Affairs Quiz – March 25 & 26 2020
1. RoSCTL in this “R” represents______________.
2. International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members is observed on __________.
a) March 03
b) March 15
c) March 25
d) March 29
3. International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade is observed on ___________.
a) March 25
b) March 29
c) April 03
d) May 06
4. RIL sets up first COVID-19 dedicated hospital in _____________.
5. Currently, How many Districts in Tamil Nadu?
6. Who is the Managing Director of International Monetary Fund (IMF) ?
a) Gita Govind
b) Richa Das
c) Kristalina Georgieva
d) Christina James
7. Who has been appointed as Deputy CEO of Walmart India?
a) Sameera Sherif
b) Sameer Aggarwal
c) krish Aiyer
d) Sangeeth Krishna
8. Abdul Latif is passed away at 73, is associated with__________.
a) Football player
c) Golf Player
9. The National Book Trust was founded in ___________.
10. Who has appointed Madhya Pradesh Chief Secretary?
a) Chaudary Shauhan
b) Gopi Krishan
c) Shivraj Singh
d) Iqbal Singh Bains
11. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has introduced an AI bot called ‘_________’ to help people assess potential symptoms of COVID-19.
12. CRAR- in this “C” represents_____________.