Current Affairs Quiz – March 14 2019
1. World Kidney Day is observed annually on the second Thursday in March. What is The theme for this year?
a)Kidney Health for world
b)Kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere
c)Kidney Health for Every Citizen
d)Kidney Health for All
2. India and _________—-have committed to strengthen bilateral security and civil nuclear cooperation, including the establishment of six US nuclear power plants in India.
3. The Reserve Bank of India will infuse ________- into the system through open market operations (OMOs).
a)13,500 crore rupees
b)10,500 crore rupees
c)12,500 crore rupees
d)15,500 crore rupees
4. Industrial output growth stood at___________ in January 2019 on account of slowdown in the manufacturing sector.
5. Special Olympics World Games 2019 begin at __________.
6. A joint military exercise __________between India and Royal Army of Oman commenced at Jabel regiment headquarters, Nizwa, in the Arab country.
7. skill development and training institute _________ has been given the social enterprise network (SEN) sustainability award for education.
8. __________becomes official sponsor of ICC World Cup 2019.
9. India is the world’s largest consumer of gold, has the ___________ largest gold reserve.
10. ________ was appointed the Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
a)Rishi Kumar Shukla
d)M R Kumar
11. Supreme Court appoints _________ as mediator to resolve disputes of cricket administration in BCCI.
a)T B N Radhakrishnan
b)Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha
c)Indu Shekhar Jha
12. __________- would open a digital innovation centre at Bucharest in Romania .
13._____________ Swedish activist who is a prominent voice in the fight against climate change, has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize this year.
14. India’s annual rate of inflation based on wholesale prices rose to ________ in February from 2.74 per cent .
c)2.50 per cent
d)2.75 per cent
15. _________gets extension for six months as HUDCO chief.
a)M R Kumar
c)M Ravi Kanth
d)None of these
16.__________ Becomes The First Transgender To Get A Government Job In Madhya Pradesh.
17. _________ and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) organized the first workshop on development of the India Energy Modelling Forum (IEMF).
c)Ministry Of Corporate Affairs
d)Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
18._________test fires successfully Man Portable Anti-tank Guided Missile for the second time in the ranges of Rajasthan desert.
d)None of these