CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – MARCH 14 & 15 2018
1. After Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, Which state has become the third state that approves death penalty for raping kids aged below 12?
2. What is the theme for World Consumer Rights Day 2018 ?
a) Making digital marketplaces fairer
b) Making digital marketplaces easier
c) Making digital marketplaces simple
d) Making digital marketplaces effortless
3. India’s ________ growth to rise to 7.3% next fiscal and further to 7.5% in 2019-20.
4. Among the following cities, which city named among world’s 8th cheapest cities in the world?
d) New Delhi
5. Which country has been named the happiest country, according to the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network’s 2018 World Happiness Report?
6. Which country has been second highest GST rate in the world?
7. Which Bank blocks use of its cards for cryptocurrency trading?
b) Kodak Mahindra Bank
8. Who has been new ad campaign as a brand ambassador for Yatra?
a) Ranveer Singh
b) Shah Rukh Khan
c) Murali Vijay
d) Ranbir Kapoor
9. Amazon launches its first-ever debit card in _________?
10. Among Indian cities, which city has the fastest fixed broadband speed?
a) New Delhi
11. _________is must for new bank account, tatkal passport?
c) Ration Card
d) Voter ID
12. Who wins chess title in Reykjavik?
a) Pentala Harikrishna
b) Baskaran Adhiban
c) S. P. Sethuraman
d) Anish Giri
13. Who is Wisden India Almanack’s Cricketer of the Year?
a) Cheteshwar Pujara
b) Murali Vijay
c) Ajinkya Rahane
d) KL Rahul
14. Who inaugurates Asia-Pacific Regional Conference of IACP?
a) Arun Jaitley
b) Amit Shah
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Sushma Swaraj
15. Among the following US states, which states become first US state to use nitrogen gas for executions?