Current Affairs Quiz – June 23 2019
1. Which player has won Halle Open for the 10th time?
a) David Goffin
b) William Federick
c) Roger Federer
d) None of these
2. According to the Ericsson Mobility Report, Which country has the highest data usage per smartphone in the World?
3. Mauritania is associated with_____________.
4. India now has a state-of-the-art Central Command Centre for Air Traffic Flow Management (C-ATFM) in _________.
d) New Delhi
5. International Widows Day observed on______________.
a) May 03
b) May 15
c) June 02
d) June 23
6. UN Public Service Day observed on___________.
a) May 06
b) May 18
c) June 23
d) June 30
7. Which country will host G-20 Summit?
8. India women’s rugby team record their 1st ever international 15s win by defeating_______.
9. According to DoE figures, Fiscal deficit at __________ of GDP in April.