Current Affairs Quiz – June 22 2019
1. Who has been appointed as director of London’s Nehru Centre?
a) Amish Tripathi
c) Amit Yadav
d) venkat Srivatsan
2. Operation Bandar is associated with_________.
b) Air Force
3. Lakshmi Vilas Bank headquartes is situated in_________.
c) New Delhi
4. Govt plans to raise income tax limit to_____________.
a) Rs 2.50 lakh
b) Rs 3 lakh
c) Rs 5 lakh
d) Rs 6 lakh
5. 2022 Commonwealth Games is going to be held at__________.
6. Pranati Nayak won bronze at Asian Artistic championship, is associated with___________.
a) Shot Put
7. Which country has become 1st Arab country to get FATF membership?
c) Saudi Arabia
8. Who won Asian Snooker Championship to complete career grand slam in cue sports?
a) Aditya Mehta
b) Geet Sethi
c) Alexander Kadakin
d) Pankaj Adwani