Current Affairs Quiz – June 10 & 11 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – June 10 & 11 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who is the winner of the PEN Pinter Prize 2021?
a) Waleed Abulkhair
b) Iryna Khalip
c) Befeqadu Hailu
d) Tsitsi Dangarembga
2. Which city is named to the host of 2032 Olympic Games?
3. Which nation’s railways is working to become the world’s largest green railway network?
4. Who will Novak Djokovic face in the semi-finals of the French Open?
a) Alexander Zverev
b) Stefanos Tsitsipas
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Roger Federer
5. Ace filmmaker and poet Buddhadeb Dasgupta passed away on June 10th. He had directed which among the following Hindi films?
c) Brij Mohan Amar Rahe
d) Anwar Ka Ajab Kissa
6. Which nation has become the first country to make Bitcoin legal tender?
b) El Salvador
7. Which city was declared as the most liveable city in the world in the 2021 EIU Global Liveability Ranking?
8. When is World Day Against Child Labour?
a) June 12th
b) June 13th
c) June 14th
d) June 15th
9. Which digital payment has becomes ICC’s official partner till 2023?
d) All the above
10. Which state government has decided in its recent cabinet meeting to declare Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary as the 7th National Park of the state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
11. Which Indian cricketer has launched cricket coaching website ‘Cricuru’?
a) MS Dhoni
b) Virender Sehwag
c) Saurav Ganguly
d) Sachin Tendulkar
12. Which company has announced to build world’s longest undersea cable to connect Latin America and the US?
13. Which company has named Spoorthi Priya as its grievance officer for India?
14. Which actress has made the country proud by winning the Best Actor award at the 2021 UK Asian Film Festival (UKAFF)?
a) Rekha Nair
b) Latha Rao
c) Tillotama Shome
d) Sanjeena Sholke