1. Mullah Akhtar Mansour has been announced as the Leader of
a) Haiti Rebels
2. Name the famous cab service provider that has made entry into on-demand grocery delivery service?
d) Taxi Taxi
3. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL) has signed three strategic agreements with companies of
4. Which Bank has been named as Asia Fab 50’s “brightest star” in Forbes Asia Fabulous 50 List?
a) Standard Chattered
5. Nikkei Japanese media group is going to buy the _________ from Britain’s Pearson in a $1.3 billion.
b) The Street
c) Financial Times
d) The WLJ
6. DIIP stands for Department of Industrial Policy and
7. Cyclone Komen has made a landfall in which of the following Asian Country?
8. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon issue 10 rupee denomination coins to commemorate
a) National Technology Day
b) International Tourist Day
c) World Cancer Day
d) International Yoga Day
9. Which State/UT has recently notified Witness Protection Scheme 2015?
a) Uttar Pradesh
10. The International Day of Friendship is observed on
a) July 30
b) July 31
c) August 1
d) August 2