Current Affairs Quiz – July 27 & 28 2018
1. Which country has planned to establish an “Arab NATO” force?
2. Which country women’s compound archery team has reached world rank 1 position?
3. Who has become the first Indian political figure to lead a party for 50 years?
a) M Karunanidhi
b) V. Narayanasamy
c) Shri Naveen Patnaik
d) Km. Mamata Banerjee
4. Sixth India-UK Science & Innovation Council Meeting Held In _________.
b) New Delhi
5. India’s Bharat Vatwani won 2018 Ramon Magsaysay award, who is a __________?
a) Social Servicer
6. Swapan Sarkar passed away at 67, is associate with___________.
d) Sports Journalist
7. Who has been appointed as the Chancellor of Pondicherry University?
a) Nitin Gadkari
b) Venkaiah Naidu
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Rajnath Singh
8. Which state has launched country’s first State-Run All-Woman Hotel?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
9. Who has became the youngest woman from India to reach Mount Kilimanjaro, in three days?
a) Shivangi Pathak
b) Anu Prasanth
c) Sri Pathak
d) Sherin Vinoth
10. BAN2401, a new drug for __________.
c) Alzheimer disease
d) Autoimmune Diseases
11. Which Space agency is planning to launch world’s first mission to touch the Sun?
b) China Space Agency
c) Russian Space Agency
12. Sierra Leone is located in which continent?
c) South America