Current Affairs Quiz – July 10 & 11 2020
1. Which Arab nation will become the first one to launch a Mars probe on July 15?
b) Saudi Arabia
2. ”Pure for Sure” campaign has launched by__________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Tamil nadu
3. Which state has topped in market borrowings among States so far, in 2020-21?
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
4. “Digital Haat” for sacrificial animals -launched by______________.
5. India secured __________ rank in cancer preparedness among 10 Asia-Pacific countries, EIU.
6. Amadou Gon is passed away, who was a Prime minister of ____________.
c) Ivary Coast
7. The _______ NTPC unit has emerged as the country’s top-performing unit in the first quarter of the financial year, according to data released by the Central Electricity Authority (CEA).
8. The first unit of the station started generating on __________ and continues to serve the country with exceptional performance.
a) January 15, 1982
b) April 14, 1982
c) February 13, 1982
d) March 12, 1982
9. National Fish Farmers Day is observed on_____________.
a) July 10
b) June 23
c) August 19
d) March 07
10. National Fish Farmers Day 2020 is Celebrated in India, It is the _______ Year of the Celebration.
11. World Population Day is observed on_______________.
a) June 10
b) July 11
c) September 04
d) November 08
12. Who has been appointed as top US agriculture firm’s Acting Director?
a) Jenny Hoppe
b) Steny Hoyer
c) Jim Clyburn
d) Parag Chitnis
13. Which country battalion won UNIFIL environment award ?
14. Which state’s police station has been ranked as one of the best Police Stations of the country?
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) Arunachal Pradesh
15. Who has been appointed as President of Hockey India?
a) Gyanendro Ningombam
b) Vijay Singh
c) Amrinder yadav
d) Pankaj Advani
16. Google Plus relaunched by Google as “____________”.
a) Google #
b) Google Pro
c) Google Currents
d) Google Page