Current Affairs Quiz – January 31 2020
1. Indian National Commission for Cooperation with UNESCO held in____________.
c) New Delhi
2. SAMPRITI-IX – a joint Military Exercise between India and ____________.
a) Sri Lanka
3. According to the survey conducted by Transparency International, Which state has topped in budget formulation?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
4. According to the United National Development Programme (UNDP), Which state has emerged the best performing states in terms of achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)?
5. Surajkund Mela-International Crafts Fair organized by ____________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
6. Who has become first ever hockey player to win World Games Athlete of the Year’ award?
a) Uma Devi
b) Rani Rampal
c) Divya Dharshini
d) Sonia Sampal
7. Who has been appointed CEO of global tech giant IBM?
a) Sanjay Moorthi
b) Arvind Krishna
c) Ajay Kumar A
d) Hari Krishna
8. Ficci survey projects FY20 GDP growth to________in FY21.
9. RFID – in this “R” represents______________.
10. Wipro headquarter is situated in_______________.