Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been elected as the first woman Chairman of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)?
a) Arundhati Bhattacharya
b) Shikha Sharma
c) Chanda Kochhar
d) Usha Ananthasubramanian
2. Which state assembly will introduce digital budget in its next session, doing away with the traditional printed booklet form practice?
3. Which state recently launched ‘Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat’ in the state?
b) Tamil Nadu
4. Which country has announced a dedicated national security unit to combat fake news and disinformation?
5. Which state is getting a new bridge, road and rail links to serve as gateway to Chittagong Port?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
6. The third edition of international spice conference will be held at ___________
7. National Voters’ Day or Rashtriya Matdata Diwas was observed on?
a) January 22
b) January 23
c) January 24
d) January 25
8. National Tourism Day was observed on?
a) January 24
b) January 25
c) January 26
d) January 27
9. India Ranks ______ in Environmental Performance Index
10. India and __________ have released first ever set of commemorative postage stamps to mark the long term friendly bilateral relationships between the two countries
11. Which company launched a new business unit that will sell cyber security software to Fortune 500 companies?
12. The award-winning science fiction and fantasy writer Ursula K. Le Guin passed away recently, she was from ____________