Current Affairs Quiz
1. Nara Lokesh was felicitated with Dr. Kalam Innovation in Governance Award 2018 here at the Dr. Kalam Centre, He is the present Information Technology (IT) Minister of _____________
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
2. Who has been appointed as the next chairman of the Federal Reserve?
a) Daniel Tarullo
b) Stanley Fischer
c) Jeremy C. Stein
d) Jerome H Powell
3. World War II Memorial Museum inaugurated in ____________
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
4. The government announced _________ crore capital infusion in 20 public sector banks (PSBs) during the current fiscal
5. Which country will build a ‘Great Wall’ along the border of the Muslim-dominated Xinjiang province to prevent infiltration by militants?
6. National Girl Child Day was observed on?
a) January 24
b) January 23
c) January 22
d) January 21
7. The 16th International Energy Forum (IEF) Ministerial meeting will be held in __________
d) New Delhi
8. India ranked _____ on Global competitiveness Index
9. The National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF), and _________ ports operator DP World Pvt. Ltd, have announced the creation of an investment platform to invest up to $3 billion in ports
10. World Economic Forum (WEF) was announced a new Global Centre for Cybersecurity in _____________
a) New Delhi
11. The World Economic Forum (WEF) in partnership with India’s most valued firm Reliance Industries (RIL) has agreed to set up a new Centre for Fourth Industrial Revolution (C4IR) in ____________
b) New Delhi
12. Rakhi Halder related to which sports?