Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which film has been named Best Film at Filmfare Awards 2018?
a) Tiger Zinda Hai
b) Secret Superstar
c) Hindi Medium
2. Who took charge as the Chief Election Commissioner in place of Achal Kumar Joti?
a) Rajiv Mehrishi
b) Ashok Lavasa
c) Shashi Kant Sharma
d) Om Prakash Rawat
3. Which company to acquire government’s entire stake in HPCL for ₹36,915 crore?
4. Nutrient-rich millets have got a boost with the Union government deciding to declare ______ as the ‘national year of millets’
5. Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) to set up training, resource centre in _____________
c) New Delhi
6. Which city hosted the Ramayana Festival of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries?
a) New Delhi
7. Which state will host its first-ever bi-annual defence exhibition in April?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
8. Which ministry announced the Cyber Surakshit Bharat to strengthen the cybersecurity ecosystem in India?
a) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
b) Ministry of Finance
c) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
d) Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
9. Which bank is partnering with NGO Srijan through an initiative called Buddha Fellowship Programme to help nurture talent for the development sector?
a) HDFC Bank
b) Yes Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Axis Bank
10. Which company ranked in the top spot in Fortune’s list of the world’s most admired companies?
11. Which team won the Blind Cricket World Cup title 2018?
d) South Africa