Current Affairs Quiz
1. Anandiben Patel has been appointed governor of ____________
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
2. Who was conferred with the Honorary Fellowship of Institute of Company secretaries of India (ICSI)?
a) Jual Oram
b) Rao Inderjit Singh
c) Anant Geete
d) P.P. Chaudhary
3. Union Government launches _____ accessible websites for Divyangs
4. Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri has announced the commencement of the country’s first-ever ‘Livability Index’ to rank ____ cities
5. Which state government has approved a Rs 4,000-crore project aimed at promoting climate-resilient agriculture, to be partially funded by the World Bank?
6. Which state government had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Clean Authority of Tokyo in connection with municipal solid waste incineration?
b) Andhra Pradesh
7. Which state will host its maiden international martial arts games event in October this year, in which over a dozen countries are expected to participate?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) West Bengal
d) Jammu and Kashmir
8. Which state government has launched e-Hospital Management Information System in which paperwork would be reduced and diagnostic reports, prescription details?
9. Who launched the National CSR Data Portal & Corporate Data Portal?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Venkaiah Naidu
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Nitin Gadkari
10. Turkey began a military operation against the Kurdish militia in _________
11. The fourth edition of the India International Science Festival will be held in ________
12. _______________, the Indian Navy’s largest ship and its sole aircraft carrier was formally affiliated to the Indian Army’s highly-decorated and battle-hardened Bihar Regiment
a) INS Vikramaditya
b) INS Vikrant
c) INS Arihant
d) INS Viraat
13. A second passenger bus to Kolkata via Dhaka was started from Agartala, Tripura, to give a boost to the trans-border relationship between India and Bangladesh. The second bus service has been named ___________
14. __________ and the European Union (EU) have signed agreements to finance and implement two new cross-border cooperation programmes for the period until 2020
15. Chandi Lahiri who passed away recently was a/an