Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who took charge as the new Chief of Staff, Western Naval Command?
a) Karambir Singh
b) Surendar Singh
c) Ajendra Bahadur Singh
d) Bimal Verma Singh
2. Which state government launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Jojana’ (MMKSJ) – an assistance scheme for Artists in the state?
3. __________is developing a blockchain platform to rival world’s second biggest crypto Ethereum and is seeking to raise $1.2 billion through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
4. Which state government is planning to link the Public Distribution System (PDS) with Aadhaar across all the 52,000 ration shops in the state by March End?
b) Tamil Nadu
5. Which state government has signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) to bring normalcy in the state through education reforms?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
6. Digital invoice discounting marketplace – Invoicemart has tied up with ____________ to discount invoices for MSMEs
a) Bank of Baroda
b) Canara Bank
c) Dena Bank
d) Andra Bank
7. Which country for the first time, took part in a meeting of the international military cooperation departments of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
c) Sri Lanka
8. Which company will acquire 12.60% stake in digital wallet startup Mobikwik?
a) Mahindra and Mahindra
d) Bajaj Finance
9. Which country participated as partner country in the Bengal Global Business Summit (BGBS) for second year in a row?
10. NK Trikha who passed away recently was a/an
d) Freedom Fighter