Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was honoured with the Janakavi P Sawlaram award at Thane, Maharashtra?
a) Mehul Kumar
b) Sudhir Dalvi
c) Deven Verma
d) Rakesh Bedi
2. SEBI has approved appointment of _________ as Managing Director and CEO of National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX)
a) Vijay Kumar
b) Arjun Rawat
c) Vikram Prasad
d) Anil Kapoor
3. The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh inaugurated the International Workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (IWDRI) in ___________
c) New Delhi
4. Which ministry has launched month long Saksham 2018 (Sanrakshan Kshamta Mahotsav)?
a) Ministry of Transport
b) Ministry of Tourism
c) Ministry of Defence
d) Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
5. Indian Army Day was observed on?
a) January 15
b) January 14
c) January 13
d) January 12
6. Which company has unveiled a hospitality robot at CES 2018 designed to deliver food and drinks to travellers in hotels and airport lounges?
7. Which bank has entered into a strategic partnership with Hedge Equities for providing portfolio investment scheme (PIS) services to NRIs?
a) South Indian Bank
b) Yes Bank
c) Federal Bank
d) HDFC Bank
8. India and __________ have inked nine pacts in key areas, including cyber security and oil & gas sectors
9. India and _____________ have signed four agreements for collaboration in ICT sector, setting up of e-office system and connecting of National Knowledge network (NKN) for collaboration among universities and academics
c) Sri Lanka
10. Which team won the Hockey India 8th Sub-Junior Men’s National Championship 2018?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) West Bengal
11. Raghunath Jha who passed away recently, he served as Union Minister of state for _____________
a) Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise
12. Gnani Sankaran who passed away recently, he was a famous _________ writer, journalist and theatre personality
13. Buddhadev Dasgupta who passed away recently was a/an
14. Charu Rohatgi who passed away recently was a/an