Current Affairs Quiz – January 15 & 16 2019
1. The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced the appointment of ______as its new Chief Executive Officer.
a) Manu Sawhney
b) M S Dhoni
c) Shashank Manohar
d) David Richardson
2. Minister of State for Tribal Affairs inaugurated the “1st Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Sports Meet 2019” at Gachibowli stadium in______.
3. Which traffic Police has inducted a road safety robot named ROADEO to help police in traffic management and assist pedestrians.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a slew of central government projects worth over _______in Odisha.
a) Rs 1,550 crore
b) Rs 1,555 crore
c) Rs 1,540 crore
d) Rs 1,551 crore
5. Shakil Ahmed is associated with________________?
a) Indoor rowing
6. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister ______launched his government’s Rs 50,000-crore farm debt-waiver scheme named ‘Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana’.
a) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
b) Kamal Nath
c) Sarbanda Sonowal
d) Vijaybhai R Rupani
7. Which Bank inducted former SBI Managing Director B Sriram on its board as independent director?
8. Who has been appointed as the new head of Myntra and Jabong ?
a) B Sriram
b) Ananth Narayanan
c) Rama Bijapurkar
d) Amar Nagaram
9. Tamil Nadu’s _______became India’s youngest and the world’s second youngest Grandmaster.
a) D Ganesh
b) D Gukesh
c) Krishna Sasikiran
d) None of These
10. The Union Cabinet has approved the recapitalization of which Bank?
11. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approves Numaligarh Refinery capacity expansion project worth over Rs 22,000 cr , Numaligarh Refinery is located in which state?
12. Which among the following Indians has honoured with 2019 Japan Prize?
a) Ruhan Rajput
b) Dr. Rattan Lal
c) Prema Gopalan
d) H M Pernal
13. CWG gold Medalist _________becomes youngest India women’s boxing coach.
a) Vijender Singh
b) Mohammed Ali Qamar
c) Mary Kom
d) Shiv Singh
14. Which City is the world’s most dynamic city among 131 major established and emerging business hubs?