Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Fourth ASEAN-India Ministerial Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry (AIMMAF) was held in ____________
d) New Delhi
2. India has signed an MoU with the _______ to enable the return of illegal Indian migrants within a month of their detection by authorities abroad
b) Saudi Arabia
3. The 13th annual Iron Fist exercises kicked off in the U.S. It was a join military exercise between USA and __________
c) South Korea
4. Who has been named Chairman of the Finance Commission of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA)?
a) Arun Kumar
b) Anil Khanna
c) Harish Varma
d) Varun Krishna
5. Which country has emerged as a top borrower from the China-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) with USD 1.5 billion worth of loans last year?
6. Which country has contributed USD 50,000 to the UN’s youth mission which works to raise awareness and attention to youth issues globally?
7. The World Economic Forum ranked India ____ on a global manufacturing index
8. Which bank and Capital First to merge in Share Swap Deal?
a) Bandhan Bank
b) IDFC Bank
c) Nainital Bank
d) Federal Bank
9. Which country has banned adoption of children by foreign families amid concerns that the children face abuse?
10. Johnson & Johnson partners with ___________ government on health interventions
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
11. The iconic Teen Murti Chowk has been renamed after the Israeli City ________
12. Which country has allowed women to attend a men’s football match for the first time from a sports stadium recently?
c) United Arab Emirates
d) Saudi Arabia
13. Which of the following warships decommissioned recently?
a) INS Nirbhik
b) INS Nirghat
c) Both INS Nirbhik and INS Nirghat
d) INS Viraat
14. Microsoft Accelerator has partnered with ___________ to help scale B2B (businesses catering to businesses) startups in national and international markets
15. As per the National survey conducted by the National Family and Health Survey (NFHS-4), Poorest state of India is ________
a) Tamil Nadu
16. ISRO is set to conduct a “bungee jump” on _____________
17. The Israeli Prime Minister _____________ arrived India for a six-day state visit
a) Mahmoud Abbas
b) Benjamin Netanyahu
c) Avigdor Lieberman
d) Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
18. Which state claimed to have logged the highest ever sex ratio of 914 girls against 1,000 boys in 2017
19. Sarjubala Devi representing Manipur claimed the _______ in 48 kg category in the National Women’s Boxing Championships in Rohtak, Haryana
d) None of these
20. Who among the Indian players qualified for the Australian Open recently?
a) Rohan Bopanna
b) Yuki Bhambri
c) Somdev Devvarman
d) Ramakumar Ramanathan