Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which movie has won the award for Best Action Movie at the 2018 Critics’ Choice Awards?
a) Justice League
b) Wonder Woman
c) Doctor Strange
d) Star Trek Beyond
2. International Business Machines Corp was appointed __________ as chief financial officer
a) Peter Voser
b) James Owens
c) James Kavanaugh
d) Diana Kelley
3. Which state government allowed prisoners lodged in the state’s jails to donate their organs to close relatives?
b) Tamil Nadu
4. 12th International Film Festival on Art and Artist held in __________
5. ___________ has overtaken Iraq as the biggest over-producer in the pact between Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
b) United Arab Emirates
c) Saudi Arabia
6. Which state government is now planning to ban plastic banners, containers and hoardings, among others, by March 2018?
d) Andhra Pradesh
7. Which state government is contemplating implementation of an insurance scheme in the health sector for the people of the state?
8. National Youth Day was observed on?
a) January 13
b) January 12
c) January 11
d) January 10
9. The National Company Law Tribunal has approved the proposed merger between Idea Cellular and ________
10. Indian space agency ISRO launched its ______ satellite along with 30 others in a single mission from Sriharikota spaceport in Andhra Pradesh
11. India has granted a financial assistance worth over ₹288 crore ($45.27 million) for upgrading Kankesanthurai (KKS) Harbour in _________
d) Sri Lanka
12. Sukhchain Singh Cheema who passed away recently was a/an
c) Cricket Player
d) Football Player