Current Affairs Quiz – January 10 2019
1. __________Central Bank and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) have agreed to a $400 million deal under a swap arrangement to boost the island nation’s reserves.
c) Sri Lanka
2. Who has been appointed president of the Alliance for Media Freedom (AFMF)?
a) Rajeev Kumar
b) N. Ram
c) Jalaj Shrivastava
d) Alok Verma
3. Mudra Yojana is a government scheme to provide loans of up to _____________.
a) 10 Lac
b) 25 Lac
c) 20 Lac
d) 15 Lac
4. World Hindi Day is celebrated on which date?
a) 4 January
b) 25 April
c) 10th January
d) 10 December
5. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has announced that India has allowed an Iranian bank, Pasargad Bank, to open a branch in which Place?
6. Who has been named as the 2018 Confederation of African Football Player of the Year?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo
b) Lionel Messi
c) Mohamed Salah
d) Romelu Lukaku
7. World Economic Forum stated that India is set to become the world’s _____largest consumer market behind only USA and China by 2030.
8. IRCTC has tied up with ____ for offer insurance of up to INR50 lakh for free for air passengers who book their tickets through its portal.
b) SBI General Insurance Company Ltd.
c) The New India Insurance Company Limited
d) The Oriental Insurance
9. The Polavaram project entered the Guinness Book of World by pouring 32,100 cubic meters of concrete in a matter of 24 hours. This Project is of which state?
d) Andhra Pradesh
10. The government launched Which Campaign to celebrate the exceptional achievements of women?
a) Web-Smart Women
b) Web-Wonder Women
c) Pretty Powerful Women
d) Web-Advance Women
11. The University Grants Commission (UGC) has approved a list of journals, in that the UGC has decided to establish a CARE. CARE stands for ______?
a) Credit for Academic and Research Ethics
b) Communication for Academic and Research Ethics
c) Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics
d) Capital for Academic and Research Ethics
12. Department of Economic Affairs had signed an agreement with ________entity for deployment of 15 Electric Vehicles for their officers recently?
d) Energy Efficiency Services Ltd.
13. Tea exports to ________ increase 22% in Jan-Oct 2018; CIS nations’ imports from India decline.
14. Which Country will host 2019 African Cup of Nations?
b) South Africa
15. Madhav National Park is located in which State?
d) Madhya Pradesh