Current Affairs Quiz – January 10 & 11 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – January 10 & 11 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Faustin-Archange Touadera has been re-elected as the President of which nation?
a) The Central African Republic
b) Democratic Republic of Congo
2.“World Hindi Day” celebrated globally on ____________.
a) January 03
b) January 05
c) January 07
d) January 10
3. Where is the World Trade Organization?
c) New York
4. India’s 7th national trading policy Review (TPR) began in ___________.
a) January 2021
b) February 2021
c) March 2021
d) April 2021
5. Hindi was decided as the official language of India on Beohar Rajendra Simha’s ____________ birthday.
6. When was the first World Hindi Celebrated?
7. Which world leader’s Twitter account has been permanently suspended?
a) Donald Trump
b) Emmanuel Macron
c) Justin Trudeau
d) Boris Johnson