Current Affairs Quiz – January 06 2023
Current Affairs Quiz – January 06 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which Indian city has become first to host Formula E World Championship race?
2. Which organization has signed MoU with ISRO to boost Indian space tech startups?
3. According to survey, which state railway station has topped in dirtiest railway stations list?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
4. Who became India’s 79th Grandmaster?
a) Smrithi Sathyan
b) Chinnmayishri P
c) Pranesh M
d) Gowrav Pandit
5. Who is the current governor of Tamil Nadu?
b) RN Ravi
c) Tamzhilasai Soundarrajan
d) Udhayanithi S
6. Belinda Clark becomes first women cricketer to have statue cast at Sydney Cricket Ground, is associated with which country?
a) New Zealand
b) South Africa
7. World Day of War Orphans is observed on___________.
a) January 02
b) January 03
c) January 05
d) January 06
8. World’s first Palm-leaf Manuscript Museum is inaugurated at_____________.
d) Saudi Arabia
9. Which country has approved World’s First Vaccine for Declining Honey Bees?
10. First G-20 Meeting to Take Place in _____________.