Current Affairs Quiz – February 19 & 20 2020
1. Soil Health Card Day is observed on____________.
a) February 17
b) February 18
c) February 19
d) February 20
2. Indian Bird Species have declined by __________% says State of India’s Birds Report.
3. Kala Kumbh: Exhibition to promote GI crafts and Heritage of India held in _____________.
a) New Delhi
4. Which city will be hosting the final of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup?
5. Ra’ad-II cruise missile is associated with___________.
6. Hindi is the _________ most spoken language of the world.
7. Which country has appoint Barry O’Farrell as the next high commissioner to India?
8. PM unveiled statue of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya in _________________.
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
9. Who is the new President of Afghanistan?
a) Mohammed Yousuf
b) Ashraf Ghani
c) Abdullah Abdullah
d) Sarik Khan
10. Mickey Wright is passed away at 85, is associated with__________.
a) Chess Legend
b) First Journalist
d) Golf Legend
11. NITI Aayog organizes North East Sustainable Development Goal Conclave 2020 in __________.
c) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
12. Which state has major role player of Act East Policy?
13. TILHAN Mission is associated with_____________.
14. India ranked ____________ out of 180 nations in WHO ‘child flourishing index’.
15. Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh celebrated the Statehood Day on _____________.
a) February 20
b) February 21
c) February 22
d) February 23
16. Which Indian Cricketer has received Laureus honour in 2020?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Rohit Sharma
c) MS Dhoni
d) Sachin Tendulkar
17. Who has been selected as the new Central Vigilance Commissioner?
a) Sunil Kothari
b) Sanjay Kothari
b) Bimal Jhulka
d) Santhosh Vadug
18. India emerged as the world’s ____________ largest economy by overtaking the UK and France in 2019.
19. World Day of Social Justice is observed on ___________.
a) February 18
b) February 19
c) February 20
d) February 21
20. Theme for World Day of Social Justice is _____________.
a) Closing the Inequalities Gap to Achieve Social Justice
b) Growth and Social Justice
c) Peaceful and prosperous coexistence within and among nations
d) Promote gender equality, or the rights of indigenous peoples and migrants