Current Affairs Quiz – February 09 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – February 09 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. 14th International Children’s Film festival is held at in _______________.
2. Which state has launched ‘SAANS’ campaign to reduce infant mortality?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
3. ONGC to establish India’s first geothermal field development project in ________________.
Anwer d) Ladakh. The project, known as Geothermal Field Development Project, will be implemented in three phases and is planned to commission by the end of 2022.[/su_spoiler]
4. Who won inaugural ICC Player of the Month January 2021?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Risabh Pant
c) Kane Willamson
d) Ross Taylor
5. Which state government has introduced a system of issuing a unique 16-digit Unicode to mark all kinds of landholdings in the state?
6. Government announces to invest Rs. 400 crores in ____________ to make it fisheries hub.
7. Which tamil film won Tiger Award at Rotterdam Film Festival?
a) Onai Jakiradhai
8. Rajiv Kapoor is passed away, is associated with______________.