Current Affairs Quiz
1. International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is observed on?
a) February 04
b) February 05
c) February 06
d) February 07
2. Who took charge as the acting CEO of the country’s public service broadcaster (Prasar Bharati)?
a) Rajiv Singh
b) Surya Prakash
c) Akash Kumar
d) John Samuel
3. The Supreme Court has directed Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led central government to register details of identity of every mobile user within ________
a) 4 years
b) 3 years
c) 2 years
d) 1 year
4. The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has renamed Dalhousie Road as ______________
a) Shah Jahan
b) Dara Shikoh
c) Bahadur Shah
5. The Railways Ministry is planning a 240-kilometre railway line connecting __________ with __________ on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
a) Port Blair, Kadamtala
b) Port Blair, Laxmi Nagar
c) Port Blair, Diglipur
d) Port Blair, Tushnabad
6. Indian Navy has launched an Integrated Underwater Harbour Defence and Surveillance System (IUHDSS) in ________________
a) New Delhi
7. Which state government will give two per cent reservation to sports persons in government jobs and nutritious food to them?
d) West Bengal
8. Which country plan to clear space debris using ‘fishing net’ fails?
9. How much penalty will be levied for any cash transaction of over ₹3 lakh from April 1?
10. Which country will create history by launching a record 104 satellites, including 101 foreign ones, on February 15?
b) North Korea
11. The world’s longest non-stop commercial flight landed in __________
b) Saudi Arabia
d) New Zealand
12. Sports and Youth Affairs Minister Vijay Goel laid the foundation stone for country’s first Centre of Excellence for Differently-abled sportspersons in __________
13. Which country host FIBA Women’s Asia Cup basketball tournament at Bengaluru in July?
14. Which team won the Super Bowl champions at the 51st edition of the American football championship?
a) Detroit Lions
b) Philadelphia Eagles
c) Atlanta Falcons
d) New England Patriots
15. Indian team won _______ at Asian Junior Squash Championships
d) None of these
16. Which country will host the World Billiards Championship for the next four years?