Current Affairs Quiz – February 03 & 04 2019
1.The RBI has launched an ombudsman scheme to tackle frauds associated with digital transactions, The scheme, launched under which act ?
a)Settlement Systems Act, 2007
b)Settlement Systems Act, 2005
c)Settlement Systems Act, 2008
d)Settlement Systems Act, 2000
2. The Ministry of Finance has decided to merge two regional rural banks and name the new entity as Tamil Nadu Grama Bank,The banks include Pallavan Grama Bank and ______________.
a)Baroda UP Gramin Bank
b)Pandyan Grama Bank
c)Gramin Bank of Aryavart
d)Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
3. Which government has launched the ‘KALIA Chhatra Bruti’ programme so that the children of the farmers excel in the future?
4. Punjab Chief Minister_________ gave approval to declare the endangered Indus River dolphin as the state aquatic animal.
5. Who has taken charge as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation Bank?
b)A. S. Rajeev
6.________ takes over as World Bank Interim President.
b)Jim Yong Kim
7. Which country’s Army successfully test-fired the short range surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Nasr’?
8.The Human Space Flight Centre (HSFC), the hub of ISRO’s future manned missions, was inaugurated at ISRO headquarters in ________.
9. Which Payment Bank has announced the launch of a sweep account facility in association with Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) ?
a)Airtel Payments Bank (FPB)
b)Jiyo Payments Bank (FPB)
c)Post Payments Bank (FPB)
d)Fino Payments Bank
10. Sushma Swaraj and Nitin Gadkari inaugurated 30th National Road Safety Week in New Delhi, What is theme for the year 2019?
a)Sadak Suraksha-Jeevan Raksha
b)Sadak Suraksha-Jeevan Suraksha
c)Sadak Raksha -Jeevan Raksha
d)Jeevan Suraksha- Sadak Raksha
11.Veteran Ramesh Bhatkar passed away , he was Famous __________________.
12.________ has been honoured with the ‘Freedom of the City of London’ award in recognition of his contribution to promoting the bilateral relations.
13. ________ has become the first State to set up a price monitoring and research unit (PMRU) to track violation of prices of essential drugs and medical devices under the Drugs Price Control Order (DPCO).
14. Former Pakistan women’s cricket team skipper ______ became the first Asian woman cricketer to play hundred T20 international matches.
15. Haryana Hammers beat ______ to win Pro Wrestling League (PWL) season 4 title.
16.Minister for IT inaugurates ‘ICT Academy Bridge 2019’ conference in ___________.
17.The 53rd edition of Know India Programe for Young Indian Diaspora Held in ____________.