Current Affairs Quiz – December 29 & 30 2018
1. Which district emerged as most improved district in NITI Aayog’s Delta ranking for the Aspirational Districts?
a) Siddharthnagar, Uttar Pradesh
b) Aurangabad, Bihar
c) Nuapada, Odisha
d) Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu
2. The country’s fiscal deficit touched___________ per cent of the full-year target of Rs 6.24 lakh crore on account of lower revenue collections, according to data released by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA).
3. RBI Allows __________To Use Existing Rs1000-crore Corpus for Lending To MFIs
4. “B. Prakash”has passed away. He was associated with which field?
d) Horse Riding
5. _____Police became the first police force in the country to digitize all malkhanas, rooms for keeping seized arms and ammunition, across every police station in the state.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the IRRI South Asia Regional Centre (IRRI SARC) in _____?
7. WHO has been named Balkan athlete of the year?
a) Leander Paes
b) Luka Modric
c) Novak Djokovic
d) Zlatan Ibrahimović
8. Shehu Shagari who passed away , he was the former President of which country ?
9. _____has successfully tested a new hypersonic nuclear weapon delivery system ‘Avangard’?
10. ________has announced 2019 as year of investment in backdrop of wider business with India?
11. Who has launched SAMPANN to facilitate pensioners of the Telecom department?
a) PM narendra Modi
b) Rajnath Singh
c) Ravi Shankar Prashad
d) Arun jaitley
12. Nirendranath Chakraborty, passed away recently, he was the famous poet of which language?
13. The 26th International Camel Festival will be held in________, Rajasthan on January 12 and 13, 2019.
14. Who is CEO and Managing Director Central of the Bank?
a) J Packirisamy
b) Pallav Mohapatra
c) P. S. Jayakumar
d) Jai Kumar Garg
15. Railway minister Piyush Goel announced that the Honey Bee plan in_______ that kept elephants away from the tracks will be expanded to other areas of the country.
16. The Government increased the export incentives granted for Onions under the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) from existing 5% to ___in the interest of farmers
17. Indian Railways is planning to use an artificial intelligence-based robot Named _______to monitor and record the health of the trains to avert the potential loss of life caused due to human error.
18. Chapparam (Chariot) is the festival of which state ?
19. _____ is the author of the book “Early Indians: The Story of Our Ancestors and Where We Came From”?
a) Varun Gandhi
b) Tony Joseph
c) Karunya Keshav
d) Rima Hooja
20. The 12th Global Healthcare Summit (GHS) was inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind in _____?