Current Affairs Quiz – December 29 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2021 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – December 29 2021
1. Nitesh Kumar is associated with _________.
2. E.O. Wilson, who passed away recently, was a/an _______.
3. Which Indian state won 11th Hockey India junior national championship?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which Bank has partnered with the National Payments Corporation to offer real-time cross-border remittances to India using UPI IDs, for its Money Transfer Operatorpartners?
a) State Bank of India
b) Indian Overseas Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) IndusInd Bank
5. _________ signed bancassurance partnership with South Indian Bank.
a) ICICI Lombard
b) HDFC Life
d) ICICI Orudential
6. Which Bank has signed an MoU with India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) to offer banking services to over 4.7 crore customers of IPPB in semi-urban and rural areas?
a) Axis Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Canara Bank
7. _________ has signed a partnership agreement with NSDL Payments Bank to launch Financial Technology (Fintech) solutions targeting India’s 63 million Small & Mid-sized Enterprise (SME) sector.
8. Who won PETA’s India’s 2021 Person of the Year?
a) Shah Rukh Khan
b) Alia Bhatt
c) Deepika Padukone
d) Katrina Kaif
9. Government of India has appointed _________ as new MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank.
a) Atul Kumar Goel
b) Raj Kumar Thackerey
c) Sarjith Singh
d) Barathi Chandran
10. Which state has become India’s first state to compete 100 per cent 1st dose Covid-19 vaccination?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh