Current Affairs Quiz – December 23 2020
Current Affairs Quiz– December 23 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which bank has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard under which the bank would offer customised services along with a host of facilities to account holders?
a) Bank of Baroda
d) Axis Bank
2. India’s 1st Gender Data Hub launched in__________.
b) Tamil Nadu
3. PM Modi has confered with ‘Legion Of Merit’ by which nation?
4. ‘Infinite India’ portal has launched by__________.
b) YES bank
5. ADB announces Rs 2100 crore loan to ____________.
6. National Farmer’s Day is observed on ____________.
a) December 02
b) December 17
c) December 23
d) December 13
7. India and World Bank signed USD ____________ project to build Green national Highway Corridors.
a) 500 million
b) 700 million
c) 1000 million
d) 1500 million
8. Who is the chairman of Rajya Sabha?
a) Venkaiah Naidu
b) Narendra Modi
c) Ram Nath Govind
d) None of these
9. Who has been appointed as the new President of ASSOCHAM?
a) Abhijit Vinayak Banerjee
b) Amartya Kumar Sen
c) SP Kothari
d) Vineet Aggarwal