Current Affairs Quiz – December 19 & 20 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2021 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who has been elected as new President of Indian Newspaper Society?
a) Mohit Jain
b) Manoj Chopra
c) Akash Singh
d) Dananjay Singh
2. India is _______ most affected country by spam calls in 2021.
3. International Human Solidarity Day is observed annually on _________.
a) December 18th
b) December 19th
c) December 20th
d) December 17th
4. The ____________ is set to provide USD 350 million loan for improving access to urban services across India.
a) Asian Development Bank
b) World Bank
d) Bank of Japan
5. KUFOS has been chosen to join a research project under a NASA-ISRO collaborative programme. KUFOS is in ______.
6. Talace Private Limited is the wholly-owned subsidiary of ________.
c) Tata Sons
d) Ashok Leyland
7. T-Setu is the longest bridge of which Indian State?
Amswer b) Odisha. Bridge connects Gopinathpur in Badamba, Baideswar in Banki to Singhanath Pitha, which is located in the middle of Mahanadi River.[/su_spoiler]