Current Affairs Quiz – December 06 & 07 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – December 06 & 07 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. LAF ( banking terms ) is expand as ____________.
a) Liquidity Affiliated Forms
b) Liquidity Adjustment Facility
c) Liquidity Affiliated Facility
d) Liquidity Abbrevated Form
2. Mahaparinirvana Divas is a death anniversary of___________.
a) Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
b) Dr B Ambedkar
d) J Jeyalalitha
3. Sein Twa, 47, has been awarded the 2020 Goldman Environmental Prize, belong to which nation?
4. Who has appointed as the chief coach of athletics by AFI?
a) Vishnu Pattil
b) Sachin Sibinesh
c) Davis Justin
d) Radhakrishnan Nair
5. Kamatham Ram Reddy who passed away at 83, is associated with____________.
6. Narinder Singh Kapany who passed away at 94, is associated with____________.
a) Father of fiber optics
b) Sikh activist
c) Envirnoment Activist
d) Both a and b
7. International Civil Aviation Day 2020 is On _________.
a) 7 December
b) 6 December
c) 5 December
d) 4 December
8. The theme of International Civil Aviation Day _________.
a) “Working together to ensure that no other country is left behind.”
b) “Advancing Innovation for Global Aviation Development”.
c) Both A and B
9. Armed Forces Flag Day Is On ___________.
a) 7 December
b) 8 December
c) 9 December
d) 10 December
10. Which nation has become second nation to plant flag on the Moon?
11. Bangladesh signs maiden Preferential Trade Agreement (PTA) with which country?
12. Which vaccine manufacturer has become the first one to seek emergency use in India?
d) None of the Above
13. Who has become the first Indian to win a Formula 2 race?
a) Arjun Maini
b) Mahaveer Raghunathan
c) Aditya Patel
d) Jehan Daruvala
14. Who has named as 1 of 6 “Asians Of The Year”?
a) P Sivan
b) Shiv Nadar
c) Adar Poonawalla
d) Aparajit Singh