CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
1. Who became the first fielder in Test history to take eight catches?
a) Suresh Raina
b) Virat Kohli
c) Steven Smith
d) Ajinkya Rahane
2. Government of India has unveiled strategy named ____________ to shake up its struggling state run banks.
d) Kubera Vastha
3. State-run lender Union Bank of India has launched one new debit card and two credit cards in association with
c) Master Card
4. __________ has teamed up with Andhra Pradesh government to help the state deliver low cost internet connectivity in rural areas through unused TV spectrum.
5. __________ has become the first historical monument in the world to have a Twitter account.
a) Red Fort
b) Qutub Minar
c) Taj Mahal
d) Rashtrapathi Bhavan
6. The VJ Day is associated with
c) World War II
d) Invention of Jet Planes
7. Amandeep Drall is associated with which of the following game?
8. How many sportspersons have been selected for Arjuna Award for this year?
9. Name India’s second-highest peacetime gallantry award?
a) Prithvi Chakra
b) Surya Chakra
c) Kirti Chakra
d) Shaurya Chakra
10. Name India’s third-highest peacetime gallantry award?
a) Vijaya Chakra
b) Shaurya Chakra
c) Veer Chakra
d) Drishti Chakra
11. Who has been awarded the Vayu Sena medal for operating in tense conditions last year at Chumar’s Pt 4991?
a) Flight Lieutenant Chandra Sekaran
b) Flight Lieutenant Samjad Khan
c) Flight Lieutenant Gandikota Jagan Mohan
d) Flight Lieutenant Manokar Guru Charan
12. Which state government has recently passes Witch Hunting (Prohibition, Prevention and Protection) Bill, 2015?
a) West Bengal
c) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
13. India and ___________ have signed MoU for technical cooperation in Railway Sector.
c) Slovak Republic
14. Dahihandi accorded with the status of Adventure Sport through a Government Resolution (GR). It is a famous sport in
15. Who becomes first Indian to enter World Badminton finals?
a) Deepika Palligal
b) PV Sindhu
c) Archana Moorthy
d) Saina Nehwal